ALRIGHT ALRIGHT, I got sucked into it. And thank you very much for getting me possibly addicted to yet another thing. Not quite sure where to start, but I kinda have an idea, and it all starts with that nice bloody picture of Tim's toe. Not the prettiest thing especially if you're a little squeemish. But this is how it starts.
It's 1:45 am and I am woken up to Tim yelling " AHHH!!, AHHH!!! AHHH!!!" I sit up totally disoriented asking him " what happened what happened?" He frantically tells me " AHH AHH I cut my toe open AHH AHH" as I hurry to the bathroom where he was, there was blood everywhere. I'm still trying to comprehend what the freak is going on, and he said he was letting Oscar ( thats our dog) outside, ( which he never goes out that late at night) - Tim came back to bed, Oscar starts barking so he brings him back inside, and on the way back into bed he tripped over something ( we're still not sure what) and as he's falling his right big toe catches the end of the bed frame that is SUPPOSE to have the plastic protecter over it. It's a nasty "L" shapped metal thing and it sliced him open pretty good.
So, we loaded up the kids and hauled our cakes to the ER where Tim got stitched and had a tentanus shot. But the real reason why I tell this story is because this was the start of the changes that were to be made in the Sartain household!

No comments:
Post a Comment